Current Spa Vacancies
Here at Weavers’ House Spa, we focus on making everyone feel amazing. Within our team we love to cultivate talent; our attitude is always to work with you towards your goals, support your dreams and in the process build a winning team. Whether you’re looking for entry-level beauty therapy jobs, or you’re an experienced beauty therapist looking for an award-winning spa to match your skill set, if you are passionate, driven and positive we want to hear from you.
We recruit for a range of positions and encourage speculative applications. If you would like to join our amazing team, please email through your CV along with a completed Application Form, and tell us why you would love to work with us.
We are seeking full and part-time Spa Therapists to join the team at Weavers’ House Spa, at the award winning Swan at Lavenham Hotel & Spa, a 15th century 4 Red star hotel set in beautiful medieval countryside village in Suffolk.
The Spa Therapists are responsible for ensuring that we offer a warm and professional welcome to our guests and that we deliver a high level of service, ensuring core standards are met. The Spa Therapist will offer a range of professional therapies and treatments to our guests and promote products to achieve revenue targets. The successful candidate will need to be a confident and effective communicator who can demonstrate their ability to converse with guests and colleagues at all levels. You will ideally have experience working within a hotel spa environment and be fully qualified to level 3 (or equivalent).
• Level 3 in Beauty Therapy (or equivalent)
• Desirably have experience working within a Spa
• 1 year experience in beauty therapy
• High level of personal presentation
• Effective communicator
• Excellent attention to detail
• Friendly, personable and professional
• Team player
• Flexible towards working hours (Spa Therapists will be working over the weekend as this is our busiest time, and Part Time Therapists would be required to work 24 hours per week – Friday to Sunday)
Contact Alex Hurt by email at email@example.com or by phone at 01787 246 246 for further details.